Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Passion



"Waiting On Wednesday" is hosted by Breaking The Spine. What book are you waiting for?

The book we are waiting on is Lauren Kate's Passion which is the third book in the Fallen Series.


Release Date: June 14, 2011.

There is no official synopsis as of yet. All we could find was:

"Before Luce and Daniel met at Sword & Cross and fought immortals at Shoreline, they lived many lives. . . "

After reading both Fallen and Torment, we fell in love. The way Torment ended makes you really want to find out what happens next.

7 comments:

  1. The previous books are in my to-read piles. Ahhh.

    My pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have yet to read this series, but I know that it is suppose to be awesome. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this series yet but it's definitely on my tbr list. I just don't like cliff hangers so I think I'll wait until Passion is out before I pick them up.
    Great pick.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/waiting-on-wednesday-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO with you on waiting on Passion! I can't wait to see what is going to happen next. Great pick! :) New follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean Sally. Cliff hangers are so annoying. I'm just glad that most of them are eventually summed up in a book unlike movies. But there is going to be at least a fourth book in the series, so you might want to wait for the last book to come out... Unless you want to test your patience.

    Thanks for stopping by!
    ~Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty cover! Happy reading :)

    You can find my WOW at The Bookish Snob

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for this one! It feels like it's taking forever to come out. I NEED to know what happens next. LOL.

    Great choice.

    ReplyDelete