Sunday, April 10, 2011

Random Thought...by Joanna

I had just gotten done reading Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton today and was looking up other YA books to be on the look out for. I noticed something with practically every book I've come a cross. When the story starts out, and the main story is about a girl, everything starts out either before her 17th birthday or right when she is turning 17. Not that this is a bad thing, but it was just something I thought of today and was telling Valerie about it. The other thing I noticed is that with paranormal books where the main male character is either a vampire, fallen angel, or something else, they always have a tendency to have stopped aging right around the age of 20. Again this isn't a bad thing it's just another one of those observations I've come across. I guess it's just something that is trending and working for authors cause I really enjoy reading those types of books.

No comments:

Post a Comment